Buy Plan B Pills USA – Morning After Pills USA | Overnight Express shipping, Discreet packing With Tracking Number.
What Is The Mechanism of Action of Plan B (Morning After Pills)?
Plan B Pill is not effective, if a woman is already pregnant. Levonorgestrel present in Plan B pill possess a unique mechanism of action and functions by preventing the release of ova from the ovary or Fertilization. It also inhibits the process of implantation by altering the lining of Endometrium.
What Are The Conditions In Which The Use of Plan B Pill Is Not Advised?
- Do not use Plan B Pills, if you are allergic to Levonorgestrel as it can result in severe hypersensitivity reactions.
- The use of Plan B Pills is not recommended, if a woman is already pregnant.
- If you are suffering from abnormal vaginal bleeding, then avoid using Plan B Pill.
- Do not use Plan B Pills, if you are suffering from breast cancer or bleeding of the Brain.
What are the Drug Interactions of Plan B (Morning After Pills)?
The parallel use of Plan B Pill with below mentioned medicines is not suggested as it can result in harmful effects.
- St. John’s Wort
How to store Plan B (Morning After Pills)?
Plan B Pills should be stored at room temperature. Keep it away from the reach of children.
What Is The Right Dosage of Plan B (Morning After Pills)?
Plan B Pill contains 1.5 mg of active ingredient Levonorgestrel. It should be taken via oral route, with a glass of water. It can be taken with or without food. Take Plan B within 72 hours of unprotected intercourse to get the desired results. In case a female vomits within 2 hours of administration of Plan B, then she has to take one more pill of this dosage form.
What to do in case of over dose?
Do not take Plan B Pills in more than recommended dose as it can lead to over-dosing. In case of emergency, contact your doctor straight away.
What Are The Side Effects of Plan B (Morning After Pills)?
The short-term adverse effects of Plan B Pills are breast soreness, headache, mood swings, insomnia, edema, rashes and changes in menstrual flow, etc.
What Safety Measures Should Be Followed While Using Plan B Pill?
- The use of Plan B Pill is not advised for women who are less than 17 years of age.
- Do not take Plan B Pills with alcohol as it can potentiate its damaging effects like dizziness and drowsiness.
- Do not use Plan B Pills on a regular basis. It is an emergency contraceptive pill not regular birth control pill.